Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Tidbits

Happy Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! Hopefully you all were able to enjoy your day and reflect on how blessed our nation was to have such a man with incredible courage and strength make such a positive difference in our world. 

Here are some tidbits from my fabulous weekend:

(From top left to bottom right) 1. My fiancĂ© and I enjoyed ourselves at the ice skating rink with our friends. 2. A perfect Saturday lunch salad-- roasted turkey, pesto, brie, and tomatoes on a bed of arugula with an apple cider vinaigrette. 3. We caught up on my newest favorite T.V. series-- Modern Family (yes...I'm a little late on realizing how funny this show is). 4. Sushi date! 5. Hello, fiancĂ©! He's one of my favorite things about the weekend since I don't see much of him during M-F. 6. Sunday night ice cream run to follow up a pre-marital counseling session. 7. 5 mile morning run before 8:00-- another thing I appreciate about the weekend. 8. Homemade ground turkey tacos with spinach and feta on chipotle corn tortillas. 9. The best egg salad sandwich on fresh ciabatta with smoked salmon and a side quinoa salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment