Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Tidbits

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a restful weekend. I definitely did and I am so excited that the relaxation will continue after just one more day of work-- Thanksgiving, here I come. :) 


Some weekend tidbits, in order from left to right: 1) The sweetest date at Tuli Bistro featuring a pumpkin and proscuitto pizza and lamb briyani ravioli 2) A lovely set of classic and must-read worthy cookbooks 3) Ellie's friendly and big ol' nose greeting me alongside Saturday morning's sunrise 4)The best-ever mocha blanc made with white chocolate ganache 5) A simple Sunday lunch including brie, red pear, turkey, and honey paninis and 6) A festive batch of homemade maple pumpkin cupcakes with maple-ginger frosting topped off with cinnamon and spice macron crumbles.


No comments:

Post a Comment