Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vacation Hangover

Coming back from a vacation, or time away from home, is always a bit challenging. I may even describe it as a vacation hangover. Ugh...pass the coffee, please.

Last Friday, hubby and I woke up at 4:00 A.M. to get ready for an early flight departing for Los Angeles. We had four days dedicated to spending time with lots of family as we were staying with my folks and attending a cousin's wedding (which is the explanation behind the lack of posting here on OMP!) I made sure to take lots of pictures to share with you all.

Except, these photos are all in my head because I left my camera and phone at home Friday morning. No phone for 4 days equates to no social media connection or pictures...I will be honest and admit to it being nice and refreshing-- eek!


Here we are after the beautiful ceremony for the lovely couple in Palos Verdes.
Sorry, if you are my friend on Facebook (or the hubby's friends), or follow me on Instagram...you've probably seen those pictures already. :)

We left the dogs at the kennel while we were gone and just picked them up this morning. Boy, were they excited to see us!

I am glad Sophie can't get mad at me for posting this embarrassing, but hilarious picture of her!
So, we're exhausted from all the traveling and over consumption of delicious food, the house is a mess since we were so busy hustling before leaving, we don't have any groceries, one of the dogs had pooped all over the carpet after we picked them up, and Henry was late to work.

I am blogging to you today exactly in this position:


Looks like a vacation hangover, doesn't it? Like I said, pass the coffee (I will resume regular blogging tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment