Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wear What You Eat

Wear this charming and sweet red Silk Waterflower Dress by Madewell (on sale now!) and eat this heavenly looking Strawberry Cake by Eat Already!.

Gah! This adorable red dress immediately reminded me of strawberries and made me yearn for summer. I love it and I can't wait to try this scrumptious Strawberry Cake recipe...mmm mmm.

On a side note, I have decided to make a modification to my weekly Wear What You Eat features here on OMP!. I enjoy posting these features as they allow me to browse and explore through all the incredible food blogs out there. Pairing food with fashion is one of my quirky and creative outlets, I suppose. I wanted utilize this feature to also explore all the great little shops and independent artists on Etsy-- there are so many great finds created by talented people! However, it's been really challenging to limit my "wears" with my "eats" when they have been limited to just one site. With that sad, Wear What You Eat will now incorporate its fashion pairings from wherever my little heart desires (Etsy is still included). I just broke my own rules, but I am so very excited-- let's be real...I am truthfully inspired by fashion everywhere. For food...and my own closet. Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment